Sunday, July 22, 2007

Korea Inspired Oversized


Kinda crazy over this inspired oversized tee from Korea. Already made decision to place order for tee list above. The price of tees is okay, slightly reasonable that is almost similar compare to Zara boutique. I chose two tees and costs total $61.00 + mailed together.

Managed to contact the local seller who doing Korea spree but she said most of tees are not available anymore. Then why she still post tees on her website despite of not available, no idea what went wrong with her or probably miscommunication but it dont affect me either.

Again, I email her to re-confirm to avoid double miscommunication and wanted to place two orders of oversized tees. Was about to confirme everything like transaction and else. Not much enough detail the seller mentions in her website.

She also reminded me that items may reach me about 3 - 4 weeks delay longer. Whoa.. so long to wait for item to arrive here, so asked her why so long lah blah... She added saying that because of 2 weeks public holiday in Korea that the shop was not in business operation during this holiday period. Alamak, she should have say earlier about this in her website so that I wont have to email her repeatedly and waited long for her to reply lor.

Imagine if I place order now then I receive items rougly the earliest first week of September. Think I do not have much patience left and gave it a miss. So wait for the next season collection then.

No comments: