Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Muffin Lovers, aren't you

Yesterday, I went to National Library to return books and borrowed the last books from there. After that, I ahead to Bugis Junction to look for muffin shop and this was my 2nd time buying muffins from there again.

Actually I bought 6 muffins (choc blueberry, choc strawberry, blueberry, strawberry, almond, mixed fruits and apple) to bring to my mother's home. Forget to take photos of 6 muffins. But my family started to drool and wanted to eat. I took 3 muffins back to my home for my hubby to try.

My family even my mother and hubby like this muffins and not like the normal muffins which you seen at bakery shop or coffeebean or starbuck.



You all can find this muffin shop in between of food court and cold storage at Bugis Junction, basement level after you walk up from Bugis Mrt.

No comments: