Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fashion Gimmick

Had come across few website of sellers which selling the EXACT same top as above. Some wrote in description saying "Imported from Korea" and the others claimed to say "Made in Taiwan". It began to confuse me sometimes and the fashion magazine editional is in Japanese language.

Something like you dont know where the tops come from? Or seller probably using korea or japan fashion mag photos to sell clothes that comes from either taiwan or hong kong.

However, please look at the picture very closer. The model wearing the top looked seem in a fine chiffon and the right side looked more like velvet material. It can be little tricky and they sell the same top at different price range $19.90 - $36.90. So much big difference.

Problem was that when buyer received the top and not happy as it turned out different from the magazine photo shown on website. *(I had seen few buyers complained about this before thru seller's testimonials or ratings.)

I made a single mistake before. I bought 2 tees (almost cost SGD$60.00) which is said claim imported from Korea. When I received tees that described exactly the same design as ones the in photo. But the label tag said "made in hong kong". I fainted upon seeing it. Email to this local seller about this but she denied it and never respond since then. I dont dare to believe in fashion magazine photos or manufacture label difference (e.g made in which country). It was my first bad experience.

No comments: