Friday, June 08, 2007

NEW & MODERN Spiderman 4

I was persuaded to watch the latest Spiderman 3 as it was very exciting and better than the Part 1 and 2. I told my brother and my hubby the same thing for the past 2 years that spiderman show cannot be too good and nothing special to me as I am woman, dont fancy those men's favourite watch.

Watched Spiderman part 1 and 2 before but only barely stop at half way of show then I switched off, didnt like to watch till the ending. Admitted kinda very boring action.

Then my younger sister said Spiderman 3 was great and asked me to watch this. Even my nephew (only 3 years old) showed me the thumb up saying spiderman 3 was good. Looked like I was at a loss of words and decided to borrow Spiderman 3 dvd from my brother. Dragged my hubby to watch this with me.

After watching Spiderman 3, it was really amazing and far better than the part 1 and 2. Got the bad BLACK spiderman that was controlled by evil spider.



Guess who is the new "MODERN" Spiderman 4 ?


It is my hubby who was just nicknamed "spiderman" by his colleagues cum friends in GE.
Because they said that my hubby always like to rush things this and that non-stop and do work at fast timing without stopping, never relax himself. Not only this, he also rush from there to other places in his fast motion.
But he is kinda of modern type and wont wear this spiderman costume to act like this. Only he wear a full set of "Armani" Black suit with AC badget to walk outside and meet people, just to save their lives. He will drive car as he cannot fly or jump everywhere.

One of his friends bought my hubby a set of spiderman (mask and badget and hand boxing) as a remembrance. Poor thing, he was embarrassed to receive this from him at his GE office. In fact, I laughed at him non stop and never knew that it was so funny to know he got a new nickname. Till now, he still keep this in good condition and didnt want to open it.



**you may wondering what is GE and AC... okie.... GE stands for Great Eastern and AC stands for Advorisors' Clique (name of groups in whole GE company).**

No comments: