Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Baby Shoes so cute..for my Little Prince

Yesterday 19th June 2007, I went to Mt Elizabeth Centre for my check-up appointment with gynae doctor. It was a bloody scare for me and I had to go for blood test in case.

My whole body was shivering to fright me as knowing that I would have blood test later and then saw the huge syringe in front of me. I think about 30CC volume of syringe. Was told that blood test was for to check based on free-diseases, DS and else to ensure both me and my baby are fine throughout the full-term pregnancy.

Really disliked the blood test but had no choice as doctor said better to take this test for baby's sake. True agreed. My hubby said he saw doctor took my blood up to 20CC in syringe. I closed my eyes when taking blood.

Next was the baby scan and surprised I could see my baby so little bouncey inside me. Doctor confirmed that I am carrying little prince inside me. So happy to hear that he is fine & healthy but very naughty at night especially.



Looking at those tiny baby shoes ...could not help myself as so cute totally and cannot wait to buy few set of baby shoes with my hubby soon.



No comments: