Monday, June 18, 2007

Amazing Personal Pie

Last week, my darling bought a personal pie sercetly just to surprise me at home after his work. I saw the huge family pie and personal pie on table in kitchen. And he stopped me and said it was for his cilent whom he supposed to meet to pass him huge family pie. I blinked my eye and asked him why so huge pie for him.

Then he said he bought this personal pie for him and me to test this latest hit personal pie to try first before buying huge pie next time. I looked at this and never heard or seen this before. He said I am still "dinosaur" which meant I didnt know everything news or never bother to hear.


Actually this pie was quite bigger than the normal & standard size which you usually seen the pie at every bakery or cafe shops. It was also quite heavier and thick, yet the taste of this pie is very delicious and original chicken black pepper inside pie. The top of pie is more crispy and melt in your mouth.

Want to know this measurement of personal pie....... Diameter: 12cm and thickness: 5-6cm.
I didnt take measurement for huge family pie unless you go to shop to take a tour look there better.

This is black pepper chicken personal pie was fit enough the two of my darling and me. Overall was extremely fantastic and nice to try this. Once you try it, you wont be able to resist it. :))


This various pie meuns to choose. I tried cheesecake before and less sweet. Not bad one. Then I bought another personal pie - black pepper chicken for my family to try.


Too lazy to type out the detail of outlets where to buy pie. So took picture of branch address from plastic bag and easier for you all to see and go there to buy pie to try out. Every branches are not so far from your homes, I bet. Every branches are just nice stationed outlets at east, north, west & central.

No comments: