Monday, June 25, 2007

Recommend for new mum-to-be

First when I discovered that I am pregnant after tested confirmed by my doctor. I never forget the react I showed to my hubby. Not even a single of joy or happy. Recalled when I saw the test positive, I started crying for 2 days and unable to control my feeling & emotional at the same time. Guess it is my first time to walk into motherhood life. But it is a great blessing. My hubby started to worry about me and ended up calling my mother without let me know. Then I got few sms from my mother and she kept telling me this and that, like trying to console me.

Next then, my younger sister bought this huge Anmum Milk - pregnant women for me to drink when I was about 3-4 weeks. She said it is good to drink at early weeks of pregnancy period. So I drank it despite of dislike the taste of funny plain milk since March 2007.

The small one which was bought for by my hubby's former colleague. Not only this, also she (former colleague) is going to give birth baby twins at end of June or early of July 2007. Too excited to see her baby twins soon.


"Stimulate her senses" on top of cap... but should add "Her/Him" lah. Should I say "mummy & baby connection" or "beautiful connection with baby"?


This is taken from motherhood website proved that it is highly recommended for first time mummy to be. Drinking this well-balanced nutrition that is crucial to ensure your baby is born healthy and clinically proven to increase blood folate levels in women. True indeed as I still drinking it till now. No bluffing time, please ..hahaahaha...


Saw the Palmer's Advertisement about stretch marks for pregnancy women. I bought it at Guardian outlet and started apply it when I was second trimester. Pretty effective and no red or blue veins on my belly. *Finger crossing :))* In forum, many pregnant women using different brand of creme for stretch marks.

No comments: