Thursday, June 28, 2007

Heavenly Prawn Noodle

Yesterday I went to Takashimaya to buy something gift for my hubby to celebrate our 2nd marriage anniversary in four days time. Then I went to Eunos area to meet him at prawn noodle stall for our dinner there. It was my 2nd time going there. I began to love this taste of heavenly prawn noodle.

None of other stalls of prawn noodle can measure up to this well-known prawn noodle at Jin Eunos.

Taken this picture for you to identify this place so that next time you and your friends or family can go there to try the best prawn noodle. Not only this prawn noodle, also have other meun such as fried rice, thai spicy chicken, spicy stringray and else many to see.


The man on huge banner which hanged outside, he is the boss of this prawn noodle and also cooker. First time, I saw many people queuing up to order prawn noodle only. So my hubby and I also tried to eat prawn noodle and ended up waiting about 15-20 mins. Worth waiting as the prawn noodle is excellent. To avoid long waiting again, we went there earlier before 630pm. Lucky, few people were there only and only waiting time was less to 10 mins.


You may spot this area along the Jalan Eunos near the prawn noodle stall.


This is the heavenly prawn noodle which many people queue up to eat this. Super nice taste. True enough. It costs $5/8/15. Hope it tempts you all enough to go there to try. :))

No comments: