Friday, June 01, 2007

everybody loves vintage

Saw the dresses from international website and also I simply love them. Can wear them as my maternity clothes till full 9 months. But I dont dare to purchase clothes from overseas and who knows that it may lost during shipment or seller wont send items out promptly.

And also I am not sure of how to make payment via western union transfer or else. It seems not safe to me. I just give it a miss.

Maternity clothes is completely biggest headache to me and I dont want to wear maternity clothes which are too "aunty" or "too flowery" designs that dont suitable to me. And I dont want to keep buying maternity clothes. Then decided to try out clothes at Topshop and Dorothy Perkins outlet. Bought 2 tops from DP and 2 tops and 1 legging from Topshop and another 2 loose tops from FEP is enough for me to wear throughout 9 months period. It suitables me just nice as I am already considered "young" in late 20s. :))


Vintage 70s GRAPE Floral Wrap Deep V Boho Sun Dress

Vintage 70s Floral Flutter Puff Sleeve Boho Tent Dress

70s Vintage Candy Striped Flutter Slv Sun Tent Dress




No comments: