Saturday, June 09, 2007

New Pasta Cooking

Last hot Thursday, I went to NTUC nearby and just anyhow buy those 6 items only : Bolognese Pasta Sauce, Carrot, San Remo Instant Spaghetti, Peppercorn Sausage, Snow peas and Round Spinach to cook the newest & healthy pasta dish only for dinner.

Just want to try out the new & interesting & healthy different kind of pasta which can cook. I already had been eating pasta almost every meuns at Pastamania so long already. Taste is the same everywhere at Pastamania Outlet.


I chose those anyhow without the list what to buy before cooking. I just use my own thought when buying foods at NTUC. I am just like this.


This is the Peppercorn Sausage and it was my first time to buy this to try out to cook with pasta. Pasta usually cooked with either chicken or beef or seafood or else. Now I tried out this sausage first. Squeezed lime on sausage to mix to boost the taste better.


The step of cooking pasta is not always so difficult unless I try my best to cook simple and nice dish will do. Save gas and timing. Just washed snow pea and spinach throughly. Then for carrot has to be sliced into thin ones and spinach to cut into either 3 - 4 pieces. After that wash pea, spinach and carrot together in white fliteration. Lastly can get ready to cook them straightaway.


First step: - Instant spaghetti had to be cooked for 8 minutes first before cook mixed dish. After that, put spaghetti on plate.

Added abit water into the mixed items together with bolognese sauce to make look like this. Very fast only about at least 10 mins cook this.


Finally, pasta was done & easy to cook with only 6 items for at least 10 minutes cooking. My hubby started to love this new pasta dish already. And also he mentioned saying that he never heard peppercorn sausage before, yet ate this turned out nice & delicious.


CLOSE UP for this new pasta dish. I am thinking to try out another new pasta dish soon. But included veggy for this pasta dish is more heathly, not alone beef or chicken or blah on one dish.


No comments: