Sunday, June 03, 2007

2nd Appoint with Gynae

On 29th May 2007, my dear took me to gynae at Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre and before that, I told him to park his car somewhere near Crown Prince Hotel or HMV. I knew it would be very difficult to park car at Mt Elizabeth Hospital there. In end, he insisted it and I said yeah, good luck with smile.

Then when we reached at the entrance and saw full "rich" & "powerful" & "expensive" cars parking at hospital. Even also saw ferrari 2-doors car there. Dont tell me only the super rich people only come to Mt Elizabeth hospital. In fact, I once looked down on rich people but now everybody are the equally same.

Seen Dr.T.B Lim and he did ultra scanning on my baby. On the compter, I saw my baby moving in my womb then I burst into tear to see baby growing well and healthy and fine too. For baby gender cannot confirm fully till 3 weeks time. I do pray for pregnancy smooth and always make sure baby is fine.

Then he said I have to come for next appoint to have blood test. I think it is better to have early blood test to check whether baby is fine based on negative or positive of DS. Guess evey pregnant women will have this too. And then he gave me calcium and other vitamins medicine. Cost $70 for those medicine only.


I took about 8-10 minutes to swallow this nearly 2cm pills by drinking water half of 1000ml to "ship" it down smoothly. Still alot calciums medicine there... waiting for those to finish up.....


No comments: