Thursday, December 07, 2006

X'mas Gathering at MHI old tuition

On 2nd December 2006, was just before the day of Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006, X'mas Gathering was held at MHI old tuition at Wesley Methodist Church Level 4 where I attended tuition when I was in secondary one to three.

This gathering was small group with different departments of MHI. See the red shirts of people was actually hearing - impaired group who was doing hip hop danceon that day. The rest of people was hearing volunteers or interpreters. Pardon me...most of them I do not know and never seen before... I dont see the need to intro myself to them as I no longer come to extend my commitment service at MHI anyway.


*tsk ... tsk.... jordan you looked at my digit camera...alamak...* you looked cool in this sitting posture.



*lady in red shirt & jean in front of my camera - Perng Perng...why you looked so sulk..no smile huh... *



* Male and Female Master Ceremony... at right side, she is hearing impaired, Jane Lim. * Thumb up for her.
This male MC, forget his name even though I seen him before... he was so damn funny & good at acting as a deaf or other roles on that day. He is a real good natural actor who kept people laughing non - stop.


This youth HI people danced themselves without music to follow. Kinda surprised lor.



With co-operation among HI to dance together is very hard unless they have to go through many practices to make it prefect. Now they finally did it.


Displayed their hip hop dancing individual between 2 different sides.


At left side, after they danced at different steps or style dance then at right side will do another steps.. Look like they memoried this dances by heart.
No wonder, no music to dance together...
I remember one event that when I was in secondary one or two, I had a HI male friend who was good at dancing just like old popular group, Spice Girls. He formed with 4 girls together with him as like Spice Girls. Then we all trained ourselves to listen music many times to get familiar with Spice girls songs and dances as well.
After 2 months, we went to sentosa for 3 - 4 days camping with other students then we brought CD player along. When music started, we knew what song was that and we danced to follow this exactly... We did it at last. We cant hear songs but we can feel the music song vibtation. It was a great memory to me.

** boring or yawn looks of people sitting **
See the girl in red shirt standing at centre, she was the one who gave instructions to HI dancers to do steps. See no music.. Still can do it.



Paid strictly attention to the girl standing at back. see picture above this one.


Dr. Victor Keng who held the white bag... he was the one who gave different characters actiong roles of different pastors beahviours in church. Didnt know that he could act well.


Photo taking together with 2 senior HIs - Vanessa (white long slevee) and Pauline (Black shirt in centre).


*alamak... trying to adjust close up photo...*



Photo taking together with others....
Refused to stand close with the lady in specs and white top who was standing beside me.. she is kinda abit "little fake & arragont" even though she looked gentle behaviour to me.
Will remember myself that I wont give her a hand shake to greet next time as she gave a "rude" small hand shake (only fingers to shake hand like this), not whole hand to shake as friendly greeting each other. Actually, I forget not to shake hand with her.
Alamak, *tap my headache* to remember this shit...
Enough about this green tea - jasmine.. tsk ..... tsk ......

Took this beautiful Christmas decorations and wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2007.
Pardon me and my little "rude" straightforward blogging here but I did not mean it in my heart actually.
Just that I just really.. really .... hate people with those arrogant & rude beheaviours that really freak me out.



No comments: