Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My race result for 10km distance...

Today I was happening to log in website of Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006 and saw the notice said something like applaud to runners who completed their distances running...

So I clicked the link of 10km women and scroll.....scroll.... to find my tag number and name there... so many runners name... about 4928 runners in this catergory and browsed till 12 out of 51 pages. Whoa..... Guess where I am now in ??

It was such a terrible bad and shocking to see my name being in only Rank 1160 and tag number 34574. my result timing is 1:12:35.
*sigh & shake my head at same time*.

Link website result : -
http://www.singaporemarathon.com/en/race/results/index.asp

Gonna to try again for the better timing in my next new challenge 21km distance running in 2007...


No comments: