Friday, December 22, 2006

Great Eastern Bowling 2006




On 20th December 2006, we went to SAFRA Mount Faber which was just new openly. Not only this, superbowl is slightly bigger than Tampines SAFRA..

We played bowling first as we came very early. The lanes was much smoother and hard for me to get strikes mostly.

Took this posh banner as it has some meaningful such as Xperience and the Ponential Power.. been wonder what it means... trying to figure it out.



Finall all the people arrived at between 630pm to 700pm and the buffet started at 715pm.

Buffet was great nice and quite huge. Got 2 seperates buffets at left and right sides. I took this at right side because my dear was queuing up there.



Pretty MeiYan and me.
Eating dinner together with other people.



*tap on my forehead* I could not remember his name as his name is in indian lor...
Trying my best to remember if in case I meet him one day...

Benny and this guy were advertising for fried prawn.. hehehe...




After dinner, all were get ready for bowling which started at 8.00pm.

Then I sneaked away to this prize take to take photos..





This is Advisors Clique II team with 3 men and 1 woman to play bowling.

Actually there are 3 teams of Advisors Clique, Advisors Clique II and Advisors Clique III. Nice name of team...








In Great Eastern, there are some different team names to work different. I learnt this from somebody else.

Such team names like AYA, rangers, sparks, successful planners, the conquerers, else alot....




exciting bowling starting from tough to become winner in end.... it is really...








All are team of Advisors Clique together.









This team was such a miracle lor.. at first game, was rank 5th then 2nd game ranked 4th after the last 3rd game, climbed to 2nd rank to get trophy prizes.









Vincent and Benny







Patick and Benny












Colin and Benny












Victory drinking together so so so happily for those winners who received trophies and vouchers.











cheers....














Finally kissed the trophies together.













The Champion - Advisors Clique I
The girl in this picture, she was quite good as she got another individual trophy for top bowler scorer.




The 2nd runner - Advisor Clique II.

Sweet Mei Yan, at first she could not play bowling well and became abit numbed. Then with every team encouragement and taught her how to play bowling. At last, she made it after few attempts tried. She finally got 2nd trophy, saw her so happy non stop.




Teams of
Advisors Clique I and II together to take photos as memory.










Benny's trophy and $150 vounchers.

















He finally got it to bring back home happily.

Actually I really wish to play bowling like this then I may have chance to get trophy. Hope one day will come true for me to play bowling... not day dreaming. I want to play in competition.






No comments: