Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to me......

I am really happy to know that few people even my mummy, my younger sister, my brother and my uncle sms-ed me to wish me happy birthday yesterday which fall on 4th December 2006.

They took me to Duo Mian restaurant at tampines mall to have lunch together. And we had a little chat / lunch together and I played with my sister's daughter, jolene.. Sad that she could not remember me as her auntie, hahaha....

Unfortunately, my dear was working on that day and only could make it after his work.. at least we had dinner together at fishermen village, pasir ris..

Alamak.. every years flying very very very... fast fast fast... and i am getting little "old".. I wont reveal how old i am.. women age is always TOP confidential.. ya.. Actually i am little afraid of growing up fast and age is catching up with me... Many things has happened in my life and at least I have learnt many things so far.. grinsx....

*i do love this cute picture of little girl....*



No comments: