Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Dear Nephew

He is Jonathan, is the son of my young sister... Do not mistake him as look like above 3 years old as he looks very big little boy.. Actually he is just only 2 years old.. surprised ....
He was so happily eating this mini ice cream and put up fingers "V" in front of my digit camera.


He loves to eat as much as he wants...never stop lor.. Heart paint to see him so small boy still wants to eat this and that... Useless to stop him or else he will cry very very.. loud just like he acts like a tazan one..
Very smart & cute little boy and he is well-loved by my relatives and even my mother too..


He pestered me hardly to give him a mini ice-cream.. At first, I said cannot and got to wait till 7pm then eat this mini ice - cream. After he heard this, he became upset and started to cry non stop... Cannot stand him then I rushed to get ice cream from fridge for him to eat in order to stop crying so loud lor...



"Innocent look" in front of my digit camera and silently looked at me. Sometimes he likes me to take picture of him or not.


Still puting his fingers into "V" while eating mini ice - cream and he immediately sat down on floor to enjoy ice cream. Actually he was watching tv but I disturbed him to make him look at my digit camera..


Finally the last attempt to make him look cute pose like this. He said to me that ice cream was yummy and asked me if I wanted it or not. I shaked my head saying no thanks. He started to laugh at me crazily...



Really no idea why he still using his fingers with "V".. is he acting cute or what ? Most of my mother's friends said he looked like a 4 years old boy. *tap my forehead* after hearing this from my mother recently and i started to stroke jonathan's head. Of course I do love jonathan and jolene (little niece).


See... he cried like this and his legs was cycling or moving sway very fast motion and the pictures was unable to catch him in right photo. It turned out like this.. he very very naughty and asked me to get him another favour mini ice cream. I became little hard hearted, saying no firmly. In end, he was angry with me and started cry very loud.. even the whole neighbours corridor outside and other side could hear him crying loud.. I act like did not see him and pretended not notice him to ensure he stopped crying lor.

After pretending not to see him, he was sad and bended down to hide his crying baby face with his both arms to cover his face. So cute of him..After that, I stopped taking pictures of him or else he would trying to approach me and blocked me everytimes I tried very hard to take candid photos of him in sort of his funny & cute ways.



No comments: