Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Silence ! ... No word spoken...

Simply Love this picture which impressed me and blogged it here.
Soon to say goodbye to Year 2006. Welcome Year 2007 is approaching within 3 weeks time to go. It is kinda of disturbance feeling towards me and noticed that many things which I have missed out so far. Its natural happening can be sometimes bad or good, initially it kept pull me lagging behind.
Silence Breakthrough had been urged me sometimes and it had given me alot of troubles to work out within my own personal problem and my other issues which concern me mostly. And then in end, I suffered insomina since then and still I chose to silence it again and again. Yet, I want to sleep longer longer...till I wake up or not. Longed to shut out alot of frustrating happened coming to me....

No comments: