Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye Kiss to 2006...

A tiny goodbye kiss from my dearest niece, Jolene.....
Time to let go of all bad days of happenings or experiences in year of 2006 and time to start re-fresh the welcoming of new year 2007.
And some of you kept asking me why I left my previous company, Sito Network Company Pte Ltd at Pico Building where you saw me the last time. I know myself.... I could not find the reason why I left my previous position as an excutive administrative cum account with good salary of 4 figure.
But the main reason why I left this co was because of SUCK management and the colleagues who are either indonesian or malaysian. They prefer to use their old system & management which I could not work with them and their work pace was SUPER SLOW. I surely cannot stand it. They can be little stubborn and refused to change and seemed love to stick slow pace.
Unfortunately was my four female singaporean colleagues left this co earlier than me till I was the last person to stay behind to train new staff in entire work matters & marketing and paper works. The HQ wanted me to stay another 6 - 8 months so that I could help to run business till new staff joined then I left. Finally I did leave and grateful that I have learnt alot alot much there. But at least I did not regret at all. Now I am learning somemore ropes in running business one day.

No comments: