Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Frustrations & Tolerances....

LOVE LOVE THIS CANDID PHOTO related to what I want to write here about.
Been hold alot of frustrations and tolerances with this month of December which I really really hate......
1) heavy raining non stop - cause all clothes become foul smell after hang in kitchen for so many days..got to wash them again mah
2) full of crowd shoppers in Orchard, Bugis, Suntect and etc
3) SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE made people crazy to rush and queue up
4) bad cabbie drivers to drive speed or overtakes other cars at road
5) main issues rising like hike GST 7% ... sweating...
6) develop phobia of taking MRT due to few people died in MRT accidents recently - in end I am taking bus to go somewhere
7) job problem - unable to be found one for my mother to work part time or full time
8) standard living here is quite high and tough for my dear mother and it lands her alot of worries, still my brother and I tried our very best to make her leading better & relax life.
The 2 most recent encounters ;
9) when I was waiting at traffic light on way to the entrance takashiaya or somewhere, other person (mostly man) kept shouting at me at my back as I could not hear clearly as my ear is mixed sound of heavy rains and cars movement.
In end he got angry and walked toward to shout at me somemore to ask me where is the direction. No wonder few people looked at me and I knew something wrong and turned around...realised he was shouting at me. Still, he wanted to make much noise talking to me to make whole people looking at me. Damn his eyes cannot see me wearing my hearing aids on my both ears as I tied up my hair lor.
So I made him stress somemore and gave him a rude gesture by pretending I dont know in my shrug.
10) I had done helping my dear to buy 3 things for his colleagues and walked out of wisma atria to check whether raining was heavy or not. Then suddenly when I walked out of the entrance at 3rd floor, one idotic foreigner man in formal clothing who blocked and stood in front of me. Then he kept looking at me. What is this ?
He was kinda very crazy. In end, I told him off fiercely and walked away from him.

No comments: