Friday, September 29, 2006

Where is the Men Fashion Sense ??

Back few days, my 2 female friends who bothered about Men's clothing in public. I know they will going to tell me this, just because of their boyfriends. But there is really extremely nothing wrong with their guys.

Then one of them talked to me in msn online, she said that she wished that her boyfriend can be half more fashion sense dressing like her. Never expected her go to Orchard and Suntect to do her soul-seraching. I wondered what is soul-searching in town. I tried to probe her further... arrgg... guess what she said to me...

In msn online - >
joyce> hey teng2. Got tell you something very surprise...
fashionlover> joyce, yeah. what is it ? can share with me?

joyce> i saw few pool of good looking guys walking around in orchard. more better than my boyfriend.
fashionlover> yeah of course. i know. been orchard few times to outstation there to meet my buyers few times.
joyce> really... i wish one of them is my boyfriend. shall i transform my dear into like them?
fashionlover> huh, transform?? why must you do it ?? Dun have to, lah.

joyce> notice guys in orchard looks good in fashion clothings. like....sleveeless or polo t-shirt with either bermuda or jean.
fashionlover> opss.. cant you tell their appearance so easily ?? they have their own individual fashion sense. come on, dun force your dear to wear like this.

joyce> why not ?? you know, teng2. I am very embarrassed when i with him in his no taste fashion dressing.
fashionlover> you losing confidence in yourself? at least, your dear loves you, not your clothes or looks. Mind you lor.
joyce> sigh with sulk face.. yeah but....
fashionlover> joyce, pls try have talk with him and see if he wants to wear this or not. Give him times to adapt to current men fashion trend. okie...
joyce> hmhm.. alright.. i will try. Thanks. sorry to disturb you today.
fashionlover> no worry, babe. i got to go and prepare dinner for my dear now. Take care.

After chatted with her in msn, I started to think about this and wondered why girls are such so bothering about this. I did not find any reasons for this. So I decided to open up with my hubby regard this.

He said not all guys will wear nice clothes. I agreed.. But if i not wrong, it is guys individual own taste on fashion clothes. Cannot expect guys to wear like trannies or gays or old man clothes right. Why girls cannot think this properly ?? At least, give some respect to guys wish.

But not only my hubby, I also asked my brother and my few male friends about this. They said to me in msn that .....
1) none of guys are confident in new trend men clothes.
2) label / branded is not their individual favourite perference.
3) guys will look at design clothes to match them.
4) guys do not need to wear nice clothes as they not going for fashion show.
5) main reasons - within budget or price of clothes too expensive for guys to buy.
6) afraid of being identify a mistaken of gays or trannies.
7) 20% of guys will do copy-cat of other guys clothings to follow.
8) no totally fashion sense
9) guys prefer stick to wear 3 colors top - white, black and dark blue.
10) some guys said why waste money on nice clothes for what..

After I read them, I am really total dumbfounded and did not know that they have so much reasons for this. To me, I do not think so. So i approached my bother instead. I wish I can ask my brother to be their fashion men advisor as I have notice him wearing simple yet fantastic sense. He said that most of clothes he got from Beach Road, Queenways, Bugis Village and got non-authentic edition NIKE shoes from JB, Times Square. No need to splurge alot money on branded clothes like Zara or TOPMEN. I agreed with him. After that, he sells them online internet for guys to buy within their budget. Yeah i am helping him sell his clothes online.

Now, I started with my new planning for men clothings to sell in near future. Not so soon. I need to understand what guys really like in some relates to sense dressing or what they hate to wear. Yeah, I am currently selling girls / women fashion clothings.

Here is the photos I got from Korea and Taiwan. Uncertainly if guys like you all like this design clothes - men.

More young or mature guys carrying black bags either in hand bag or sling bag. It has alot of functions to use it (eg: go got gym or schooling or go work or else).
Jean culture design is now hit no: 1 in trend.

Do not have to wear like this to meet girls for dating. It will give a girls a funny impression. Meant for business purpose or professional gatherings.

All 3 photos from Korea Fashion Booth.


More suitable on young guys. Because the shirt is more crampy style. No need to iron it.


All 3 photos from Taiwan Fashion Street - (Sept - Dec 2006).

*p/s, not only this girls bothering about guys. Everyone is the same on earth. Guys also have bothering about girls. No difference. Women fashion sense will be coming soon....

No comments: