Friday, September 01, 2006

TCC (Cafe) - Unique Interior Design

Can you guess where is it? Look at those interesting design of cafe outlet where I managed find and it left me such a impression. It made me wanting to stay longer and refused to leave.

This cafe is very very relaxing and feeling like you treat it as your own room design like this. It is at CLARKE QUAYalong the Singapore river. Alot of tourists walking past this TCC.


Managed to take pictures of this before customers came to sit those empty seats. I was sitting on U-shaped soft seat of 1st table and took entire inner design of this. What do you think of this? I only like this soft seat and like to keep swing myself on it. No idea of myself why I appreciate this design of cafe.
gosh... it is not prefect picture taken... maybe I was swinging my seat while taking this picture which is quite blur... er... try again to take best shoot in my next visit to this cafe...hehehe... I like the funny lighting and it is more suitable to my room as my room is using orange light. Not white lighting effect.
This is the most shocking to my eyes when I came to this Clarke Quay and never expect to see such a werid design like this...see the 3rd picture. I started to image that the 4 huge circle with pink light..look like UFO alien eyes trying to get all the people on earth. hahaha... just kidding lah. I like this area as more breeze around as it is nearer to Singapore River. Maybe it helps to boost the tourists attraction. Think you better visit this area then you will find too much interesting to see alot different architect of Clarke Quay.
Now you see this last picture I taken. I was wondering why the designer chose to design like this. Uncertain of what it looked like..... When I went inside, seen most of cafes or restaurants which you see all are glasses door or windows.... Many things changed at Clarke Quay... I really cannot explain those clueless designs there...I hope tourists do enjoy their days there..... :))

No comments: