Friday, September 22, 2006

Army Bowling at SAFRA Yishun (21st Sept 2006)

Army Bowling Competition at SAFRA Yishun on 21st September 2006 (Thursday). Finally got the chance to take photo of this disco bowling allery. But it is not good idea to play bowling at competition stage. This is more suitable for young teens to play bowling like this.
The first round of game had started....... see the interesting comments coming up... also photos uploading already.. But not all as I could not blog here with too many 40 photos. I only choose interesting & candid photos which I can create ideas to write here. Enjoy looking & reading. Better get tea and snack ready at your desk to enjoy.. haha.. just kidding.. :)

Whoa.... See what he was doing at the lane. Hey, he was not falling down... Golden chance to catch a photo of Seamus's new secret bowling style movement at the lane... Benny must be watching him closely or watching him dancing on the lane.... sheehehe...


You see... His style movement was finally successed as he got strike for this... He walked in his cool calmness.. Maybe he was trying this movement again for his next turn... he is seemed good bowler... Is he shirt a good luck to him? Because he was only one who wore grey shirt in his team.


Oh no.. wondering why he hid his lip tightly... Maybe he was trying to create another amazing bowling style movement or changing his own bowling balls...


This is Benson. Professional bowling looks of him. Well - balanced.... His left leg was at the centre as he was trying hard to aim the ball to go straight at centre movement or hook movement to get strike once... see if he could make it or not...


He was fully focused at the moving ball.. unfortunately was that I unable to take photos of his ten-pin bottles. He squeezed his right hand in hope of get strike..


Could not say whether he got strike or not... But looking at Seamus was clapping for him and Benson did smile himself.. means that he done his best already. *thumb up*

Tony received with full screams & clappings from his team as he got strike at his turn. Hmhm... Did not know that he could play bowling well.


Wesley had missed his close best chance to get strike but in end left 2 pin bottles at conventional space. Tough on him to hit 2 bottles. Still he is good at playing bowling.. Yeah I played bowling with him before, together with Benny and Wesley's elder brother at SAFRA Tampines last time.


Benny still loves to play bowling till now. Thanks to him was that I picked up learning to play bowling when I first met him back few years ago. Till now, I am still playing bowling. I used to love playing basketball. Now switched to running & swimming. I got to train hard for my coming Standard Chartered Women Run in December 2006.


Coming.... The Little Ducklings.... Say cheese... cheese.... hahaha,,,

Actually I wanted to tell Seamus to stand centre of 4 mens in dark blue shirt. Guess no chance..


From the left hand - Seamus, Wesley, Benny, Benson and Tony

Second pose for The Little Ducklings... But not only this, I finally found the new cutest & funnier picture of Little Ducklings to suit the 5 men prefectly.. coming soon.. keep scrolling slowly...


Qianwu and Darrel

er... Not sure if his name is correct or not.. Sorry if I forget your name partly... hard to remember those chinese name of people. But given my best, I only managed to recall starting with Q..... I did not study Chinese Language in my primary & secondary schools last time.


Darrel and Phili

When I first time met them of our first trip to Kuala Lumpur together with Benny, Tony and Vincent in May 2004, I thought that both of them are brothers becuase they looked abit alike brothers to me. Till then I was told that they are not brothers. Ops... Silly of me to think like this...


New brotherhood - Phili and Darrel

Amazing... Till now.. still friends cum colleagues. *p/s: -> Phili and Darrel, got few pictures of you in my file and wanted to send those pictures to you both becuase it is meant for you both to keep. Let me know so that I can email you both all photos.*


New Manhood group - Benny, Darrel and Qianwu.

They are not vain men or gays okie.. Nothing wrong with either men or women to be close term of friends with same sex. Dont be so old-fashionable thinking lah, okie ??. We are already in 21st century, so be to live in modern world now. So huge smile.. Shall I become as a New Manhood Magazine Editor to beat down all the magazines like Snag or Maxim or FHM or Men Health.. shehehe :)


Lady Boss and Qianwu

Newly prefect couples ?? Hey, please do not try guessing or thinking too much after you see this picture. Photos do tell you a thousand words but never judge its photo appearance as it wont give you the right accurate. Wake up lah.. - > They are friends cum colleagues.


Darrel and Benny

Strongly bond of frienship between them.. Darrel did not look like 30++ years old. Still look very fit & young to me since I first met him. Hopefully he will be the next Alan Tam (Hong Kong actor) who is already 50+ years old, still he looks like 25 in his heart. Benny is trying hard to maintain his looks well and wanted to follow like Rain (Korea Full House Actor / Singer).


Benson and Qianwu

Benson showed so damn funny looks like a monkey to play with Qianwu. Poor Qianwu as he could not defeat Benson's powerful tickles. He tried to stop Benson yet he smiled at the camera. So funny guys you are indeed.. Look at the 2 men pointing at them.. I remember one of them is Flare and the other guy I not sure his name. No wonder, Qianwu could not sing well at KTW PartyWorld after this. Because I saw him covering his stomach with his hand while he was singing the songs.

Another Manhood group - Benson and Qianwu

Finally Benson and Qianwu gave each other a good arm opening as friends. Let me be part of manhood group fashion advisor abit about them abit.

Benson looks not bad in his hairstyle and lucky was that his hair did not look like durian. I wish that I can be expert at photo editing to change Benson' shirt into either Adidas White Polo shirt or G2000 clothes to make better amend on his lmanly looks and outlook presentable. For Qianwu, he has the sporty & youth mature look. He will definitely look best in some design shirts of Topmen or Zara outlets at Wisma. But not in long slevee shirt as it will be overlook his entire appearance to loose the attention from girls outside. Good luck to you guys !~! (^_^)


I finally found the cutest picture of Little Ducklings. It respresented Seamus, Wesley, Benny, Tony and Benson - only 5 ducklings in this picture. hahaha...


Sending my congrat to you all (Little Ducklings) that you all won the third place in bowling competition but very closely winning the 2nd place. Try again for next year 2007, go for it...


Finally they are the Company Champion Winner this year.. I did not know the name of company. They should join National Bowling Team to play for Singapore to win SEA Games or Commonwealth Game. They look even better than those current bowling team like Remy Ong and others national bowlers.


Whoa.. My eyes were blinking non stop and people sitting & standing were such in neat arrangement in their representive company (see different shirt colors). No wonder, Dark Blue shirts were outnumbered of other companies.


This photo was seemed badly taken as the blur appeared on blue company.. Still I uploaded this picture here for others to see it.


Finally taken photos of this company and I could not take closer photo them. maybe try again next time.

I finally spotted one girl who gave a funny expression with 2 hands to pull down her eyes. I could see the naughty Xiaojun at left side near indian woman standing beside her.. hahahe...

They were working harder to give the best look pose or changing places to stand.

see.....

.

.

.

.

.

Finally ...it turned out a nice pose but abit blur.. could not see their faces very clear. Hope you do not mind of those photos here. At least, it gives you some meaningful memory to remember.


Ops... I did not give a waiting sign to Flare to stand still ..Never expect him come out so suddenly..


Benny's hope had come true finally after keep telling me that he wanted his best to win trophy this year, just a few days before his competition on that day. His effort is well paid for this.

Looking forward to the next event for me to take photos & writing interesting blogs here.

Written by: Bena :))

No comments: