Monday, October 02, 2006

For Benny's Friends & Colleagues - my message for you..

Hello to you all (benny's friends and colleagues) in his campus...

How are you all ?? Hope you all are fine all the way.

Hmhm.... Even I am not close to you all or did not know you well, but I still shown you some of my concern & care because you are my hubby's friends and colleagues whom I know so long.

Well, I have been told that most of you are down with fever or flu or end up in hopsital especially Terry.

In that case, if my hubby forgets to pass my well-wishes message to Terry, I really appreciate your great help to spread encouraging & caring words to Terry as he is in hospital. All I hope is that he will get well soon and fights with "idotic" fever & flu virus.

For those who are fever or flu, please do rest more at home and concentrate on get well soon also. I know it is terrible feeling to have this kinda of idotic fever or flu.

Therefore, I finally found the cute picture of bear with word "Get Well Soon". Hope it will make you feel better after reading my well-wishes blog here.


*Great to hear that few of you are just recovered from flu or fever. Do take good care of yourselves and stay happy always :)) *

No comments: