Saturday, September 02, 2006

12 Cool Men with tattoos at Bugis Junction Open

On 1st September 2006 (Friday), after meeting my cilent for my project task and rushed to Bugis to buy Red Earth make-up stuffs.. Then saw alot of people gathering at this open, not sure what show was about. So I dragged my friend along to take peep and started to drool when saw damn cool men coming up to do catwork with their tattoos on body. Half naked with tattoos on their upper body and only in jeans.... whoa...


Sigh... I could see what the event was about... Cannot be Ubran Male competetion. Saw the banner in tent mentioned Stage High.... ...I unable to read it fully as too many people standing at left side to see at centre. That was why I was standing at right side and cannot see clearly. So held little compain over this. Opsss.....
Sorry man...I got to protect the innocent & pretty lady so I covered her face. I hate men abuse women pictures anyhow. Of course I am woman, sure have some respect from you guys if we respect you in fair return. Guess what... This lady was giggling all the time and told her friend about those guys on stage. Her face blushed with red.. hahaha... We seen it.. *see 4th pic below - girl's face blushed red... *


We failed to walk closer to the stage to take clear & hottie pictures of those tattoos guys... Damn those KIASU people who stood near to stage.. Look at old man in white tee & collar...is he looking at pretty picture girl (with question mark shown on it) or he just want to see at guys? Is he sercet gay?? hahaha.. sorry.. gotta to end my tease / jokes.


The mark (tick shown on it) which means attracted to me and my female friend. From the left hand side, 5th guy is the most charming look and tall among those 12 guys and the 7th guy got hard seen toning 6 abs made us drooling... Wish he is our dear boyfriend... ops.. better less selfish.


I was shaken by my female friend when I was about taking pictures. It turned out so blur. sad.. She was too excited to shake my arm as the 7th guy with tone 6abs took turn to do catwalk.


Finally... passed my target of took picture of this guy with tone 6 abs... But he walked like a robot and did not do catwalk in such a professional model one. He walks like normal...so boring.. Still we like him in his toning 6 abs, just like TCS actor Vincent Ng who achieved obtain 6 - 8 abs within 10 weeks which his book is now publishing in every bookshops. Learn from him if you want to have 6abs.....shehehehehe....

No comments: