Saturday, September 16, 2006

With Thanks to you all (B's Colleagues)

During my days suffering of fever bug, I have noticed my hubby (B) was busy receiving many sms from you all at same time, he was looking after me.

I aware of this as most of you have asked (B) - how I am ? Or How is your wife? or else...

I have seen most sms from you all which (B) showed me and appreciated your concern & care even thought we were barely chat each other in previous outings. Still I thank you all for your concern about me.

Not only this, I already know that I was nicknamed :Rabbit: - poor thing and it looks pity when rabbit sicks or lonely without making noise. yeah, it is almost smiliar to me. (B) told me this. :))

I have found the cute picture of white & healthy & pinky rabbit from internet and posed it here to show you that I am recovered fully execpt throat ulcer only.


Cute isnt it ?? More cuter than what i think.....:)) Lastly, thank you all (B's colleagues).

No comments: