Saturday, September 16, 2006

Suffering Fever Bug (11th - 15th Sept 06)

On 11th September 2006, my hubby (B) and I went to coffeebean for breakfast after I settled something at Tampines Post Office then headed to Century Square to meet (B) there. Then we ate breakfast together and after sometimes, I suddenly felt pain with my both arms and I thought was that I squeezed my arm under my pilliow for long time without feeling free it. But pain was growing from upper to below elbow. I never encountered this before. So I asked (B) to massage it while I massage my other arm.

Then we were walking towards Tampines Mall, NTUC to buy spaghettii for our dinner. Little strange was that my neck and my side of body slowly started to erupt the pain. Really no idea how pain came to me. I kept walking with him to NTUC without telling him. Once we reached NTUC, my entire body suddenly started to shiver and fever just erupted. But throat pain / sore not yet. I bear with it and carried on finding beef or sgaphettii stuffs to cook. Later I became tired and weaker, no strength to stand or walk. I immediately told (B) and we both no idea how come I got this werid fever and pain else.... Then (B) asked me to rest and waited out the NTUC.

After B done things, we walked to medicine shop nearby to buy remedy drink (fever) and other medicine things will do. We went up to go home. Whoa....the sun became stronger and brighter, my eyes could not take it. My head bowed down while I was walking home with (B). The long path I walked along, the more fever was growing very pain. I got to bear with it and walked faster to go home to get shelter and rest.

We reached home finally and I rushed straight to bed to lie down for a while. Unfortunately remedy fever drink could not save me because the fever became stronger and my back head was extremely pain even I could not think anything.. like mind was blank. then the next pain beneath my neck and my both side body was very pain. I admitted that I was frustrated and dislike this kinda of idotic fever bug active everywhere. Gotta to calm down and went sleep straight.

My heart was painful to see my (B) keep walking up and down to room just to check on me every 2-4 hours. Also he took out his medicine smiliar to fever condition and I ate medicine immediately without any hesitate. Of course, I wanted to get well faster. Till about four plus in afternoon, still have feeling the pain everywhere. Suddenly, sore throat came out. Could not sleep well because of the pain kept disturbing my mind. Was extremely upset and dislike this feeling of pain suffering. It kept me awake. Then I got up and went to living room to lie down on L-shaped sofa to watch television and tried hard to forget the pain around me. I had porridge for my dinner. Pity me right.... At about 8plus, I asked my (B) to check internet about Dengue Fever or Flu Difference in case to avoid too much hassle later on.

At 10pm, I could not take it and pain started come out everywhere. Then decided to see doctor at Tampines side clinic. Then went sleep after ate medicine. But in end, I kept wake up and sleep back few times. I tried not to make (B) worried too much as noticed him keep an eye on me. I knew he was supposed to attend his IPPT in camp on 11/09/2006 and expected him to do well his IPPT exercise.

On 12th September 2006, I wake up at 4.00am and became blur. Tears came out from my eyes. I did not know what was wrong with my body temperature keep going up and down within every few hours. Then in end (B) could not attend his IPPT because of me and I got to worry if officer will scold him for missing out the IPPT exercise or not. I kept telling him to go but he insisted to stay side with me and looked after me.

Double painful inside my heart to see (B) kept walking down and up to get water, medicine and towel & path down to our room from 4.00am till 6.00pm without resting. I was really angry with myself for getting fever on wrong time to delay his IPPT exercise and caused (B) a hugely worries about me. But yet, (B) did not complain everything and still carried on to look after me by taking down temperature every 2-3 hours and taken medicines every 4 hours and put cold towel on my head to subside the fever. I kept asking him about his IPPT exercise constantly, he said do not worry and he will take it again next time. It relieved me after hearing this. I ought to thank to (B)'s boss and others who excused him from IPPT exercise. I forget their names but I know who they are as (B) described them to me.

On 13th September 2006, I was abit half way recovering and my arms were no longer pain. So I thought I could go out to meet my buyer to pass things to her in Orchard Mrt. I think my hubby, (B) was working at afternoon shift if I was not wrong. I was no choice to meet her as we kept delayed few times due to our clashed schedule. Then I still had some strength to go out even not fully recovery. Then I took bus straight to Orchard and waited for her.. Never expected things happened to me. She stood me up too long and supposed to meet me at 5.30pm sharp. Till 6.15pm, finally her friend who was happening in Orchard too, he came down and collected it from me as he said he will passed it to her on my behalf. She finally sms-ed me to apologise me. I said no need to apologise as all are done. Then I immediately went home by taking cab, unable to take bus or mrt as my fever was coming up soon. As I could feel the pain growing from my back head and could not walk properly.

Lucky I saw the taxi stand at Far East Plaza and texted my hp saying "Uncle! Here is my address. Hurry up. I am not feeling well." I wont texted my unit on hp okie. I did not need uncle to send me to door side, no way. Good thing, uncle could understand english barely. But damn bad traffic along the road in Orchard Road and Expressway due to IMF Singapore 2006. The long time it delayed at road, the more pain keep coming out. I could not hold pain any longer. I perserved myself and said hold it bear with it. I asked uncle to drive abit faster. He tried his best....it took about 1 hour to reach home at 7.30pm.

I took temperature myself and shocked to see its reading at 38.1 deg. Decided to sms Jason immediately. He will call (B) through his work place. (B) arrived home barely before 930pm and he said his boss asked him to leave abit early to look after me. I felt very bad after hearing this.

Guess what (B) bought ? He treated me like a small kid... sobbing.. He bought the fever sticker to paste on forehead to bring down the temperature. He kept lauging at me and saying look like a small girl. I could not stand his devil laughing lor.

On 14th September 2006, I wake up and still not receovering from fever and sore throat... It was such an irrirating & frustrating throughout the few days suffering fever bug. Then my both side body were no longer pain. Neck beneath pain gone away. I put abit smile and concentrate on getting well faster so that (B) wont worry too much. Wanna to lessen his burden somemore.

Only fever & sore throat and the pain from my back head is very very disturbing me and I could not sleep well or think well. I even could not enjoy my favourite fruit juice and milk just because of sore throat pain pain pain...... blah..... Then we decided to see doctor at Simei, not at Tampines. As (B) said that the doctor at Simei Clinic is good as he seen him before. So I tried to go there with (B).

I remember the first one thing happening on 11/09/2006. Little strange, the doctor at Tampines side clinic said my throat inflected. I started to wonder what is throat inflected...looks like this doctor is not professional because he looks very young. Of course, I had no confident in young doctors. All the way, I thought it was sore throat and no wonder it could not recover well. Then the professional doctor at Simei checked and found that I had throat ucler. Maybe I ate mooncakes too much. But I just had Strawberry Lotus and Brown Lotus and Red bean. Left is durian mooncake, I dislike durian.

That was how I knew till now. No wonder it was so so so painful when I drank water or eating something soft food. Even cold drink like milk also cannot. I bear with painful when I drank water.

Guess what the professional doctor said?? He said can eat ice - cream to numb the pain of throat ulcer. haha.. I started to smile and wondering why it was like this. So (B) and I went to NTUC to buy ice - cream back home. I ate ice - cream single and when it touced the skin of ulcer, it turned out pain and tolerate it. Till it melts down, the pain numbed for while. At worse, I never encounter this kinda of painful feeling.

On 15th September 2006, fever had gone away and only still is throat ulcer. I could move around and watched Princess Hour 2 DVDs to forget the pain. I was getting sick of eating porridge since 11th Sept till now. I miss my own cooking like tofu peasant, veggy and fish and else alot.

This is mooncake box - Lavender I bought from JUSCO, Malaysia JB last week.


This is my drawing with expression to WHACK BANG those mooncake......


Victory Drawing with leg kick mooncake out of my sight till mooncake pieces shattered......


Pardon me.. My drawing is getting worse... oh it looked very childish look alamk.. it was not look like what i did art drawing expert during my secondary 1 to 2 then ... Anyway art drawing is not my choice after I was channelled to Secondary 3 to 4 (Geography & Principle of Account) class last time.

*p/s: - if you find my drawing so ugly or childish, you can cover your eyes and do not look at it. haha.... :))

No comments: