Wednesday, September 26, 2007

yesterday party

Yesterday my hubby's AC company was holding birthday party for Vincent and my hubby at SAFRA Resort, somewhere at Tanah Merah. Their birthdays befall around the same of this week of September.

Next, the 2 men were helping to construct the 6-wines rotary stand. Actually, it was my first time to see this.



Some of them watched television that was in front of them. Only one "hardworking" man who was in red shirt, was so busying doing it.

The three expensive wines installed in this rotary stand for guests to drink. Still got many wines kept other sides.

The completed of 6-wines rotary stand showns like this. Actually it costs $200 something and they dont own pubs or what. Just that, they are something like wine lovers who enjoy drinking at either their home or resort or chalet or elsewhere.

Another thing, forget to take photos of people who were busy cooking BBQ chickens, staty, hot dogs and else. It slipped my mind when I was attracted to watch television inside.

At about 10pm, kinda late already....still got people to surprise vincent and my hubby with the two heaviest birthday cakes that seemed weight more than 1.5kg.


Each cake is probably weight more than 1kg and inside the chocolate was quite strong smell and alot of sponge and creams inside is more than a sin to increase your weight much, haha...


Nice decoration and creative attracted my attention for few minutes while taking photos of it.


Quite big cake, really. Very thick & tall about 12cm. Diameter is between 26 - 27cm.
Rich chocolate layer everywhere and yet, it is very strongly sweet taste. One piece was cut and showed that it has four layers of chocolate sponge, creams and banans. Once you eat it, probably it tempted you to eat it one more time.

So you want to know which cake shop it bought from ?? It is not very cheap, you know. I accidentally saw the receipt that dropped on floor out the chalet's kitchen. Think they forget to throw or take it. When I saw the price of 2 cakes altogether, really I nearly dropped my jaw and could not believe my eyes.

First, it is very heaviest cake and even girls probably have no strength to carry it for few distances.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is the SECRET RECIPE cake outlet. 2 cakes costs $92.00.

No comments: