Friday, September 14, 2007

Specially from my mum



My mum came to my home with a big plastic box and some other snacks like dumplings and yam cake. Not only her, my uncle fetched her all the way down to east area from north. I am not sure what is the name of this dessert which my mum made for me and my baby. *paiseh lor* Alot of brown chinese longang, white fungus and ginkos.

My hubby prefers it to be in cold dessert and let him have some. Then I got to re-heat this for myself as I only prefer it to be hot at night. Simply I love this dessert. She loves to cook many different desserts such as green tea ice kachang, mango and etc.. I am lousy and even cannot remember many dessert dishes.

I thought that I could not eat this dumpling or yam cake, just because I am pregger and not allowed to eat those. As I guess it is hard to digest or may cause stomach-pain for preggers. Think I may heard wrongly from somewhere else. To my surprise, my mum said can eat lah. I said really with a big smile. I have been long waiting to eat this actually, hahaha...

I reserved 1 dumpling and 2 mini yam cakes for my hubby after I ate the same portion as him.



No comments: