Sunday, September 09, 2007

Story of Rocky Balboa



Became soft-hearted to give in and watched this dvd show with my hubby even I was clueless what it was about and did not know who is sylvester stallone or rocky balboa. "paiseh".... thought this show was more suitable for men lah. He did not want to watch it alone and wanted me to watch and undertood what it was about.

When watching it, felt very sad and touched...try not to drop tear, okie. Overall, the story was excellent. Every parts of this show, I really could not explain its own feeling itself unless you watch it then you may know abit and abit. In fact, I was told that there got dvd part 1 to 6 of this show (about his young days as champ boxer and etc...) as this one dvd was the final chapter.

This rocky balboa was a champion boxing fighter for so long already, let said 25 years before he was retired and own a restaurant eventually. By time, he was already about 50 ++ years old and many people remembered & loved him much during his glory days.

Proved people that Rocky was still strong ever after, despite of his age and could do boxing to prove that he is not useless as they thought or seen. 30 years after the clang of the first bell, Rocky done his gloves for the last time and delivers a KO - (knockout). This "triumphant final chapter of one of the most iconic characters in the history of motion pictures".

Not one to back down, Rocky commits to the unthinkable: he agrees to the fight of his life...and pushes himself to the breaking point to the distance one last time.

Another one, my hubby said I should find some familiar of this man, Sylvester Stallone was the one who once acted as Rambo in old time movie. When I heard him, I started to laugh at him. And I told him that I never watch this rambo lor. Only I remembered that Rambo armed with long run and red band tie around his head and arm, if I am not wrong lah. Dont know why I was like this, so silly of me, oops.. haha.... But still, I recommend you to watch this show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the ROCKY dvd still selling or not? Where you bought it?

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

Not sure if still selling or not. My hubby bought it from video ezy outlet. :))