Tuesday, September 18, 2007

simple pleasure

Last saturday (15/9/07), my hubby and I were invited by his boss, Vincent to his 4-rooms condo home along the sembawang road. My hubby once told me about his home and kept saying very nice spacious designs and I had no chance to see that time.

Finally got a chance and when I came in, my jaw nearly dropped and could not believe that the entire home interior designs almost the similar like bali spa. Could not resist myself and kept looking around and admired its unique designs every precious mintues.

Then we all watched 3 BPL soccer matches at a row on same day, Man Utd & Everton, Tottenham & Arsenal and Liverpool & Portmouth. Like that, it makes my eyes blur and blinking as saw ball kept rolling or flying or shooting. After that, I only took photos of this lovely tall lamp.

Respect Vincent and his wife, so I would not take photos of whole home designs and his friends came to his home to watch soccer together, are indeed camera-shy. That was why no people in this photos. Really fun & interesting.





Really like very much of its alike bali spa interior designs for home and its designs is not for HDB flats if I not wrong. Only for condo or apartment or house is allowed to have this interior designs, I guess. Think you may check with HDB for some details or rules & regulations if you want to have this interior designs very much for your new home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

think flats cannot have those designs unless get approval from HDB..

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

ya.. true.. so sad.. ;p