Friday, September 07, 2007

New dish from my Heart

Dont know what to name this dish and actually I anyhow cook that I can within my own heart and thought. Actually, it is easy step of cooking this dish. At least, it is not heavy cooking work, I guess.

Believe that you all can do it too, ya :))

This dish only took you about less than one hour to prepare everything. It did not need to have much items. Somemore that I did not add sugar or salt or else to this. That is why we eat healthy home-cooked food at home for weekdays only. Weekdays is my usual to cook for my hubby after his work. Weekends is alternation days if we will eat outside if his friends call my hubby out or not.



Just only few items: - kway teow noodle, mini fishball x 4 (cut into pieces), tomatoes x 2 and minced lean pork cooked together with tomatoes sauce.


*A must have vegetable to this dish as else I cannot live without it, really lah. I still eating crazy different kinda of vegetables since I was only 7 - 8 years old till now.*
Must thanks to my grandma and mummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that one looks... must be delicious.. why cant I try it eh????

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

Ya.. if got chance, will let u try or you can try cook it yourself. No harm trying hehe...