Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Me not in love with.....

My first time shopping at blogspot that local sellers do small business like selling clothes online and saw this label - (you can see the word and blogspot link shown on picture). Been browsing this for a long time already and took about 2 weeks consideration before purchased this grey sleeveless top.

Before that, I emailed her directly and asked her whether this top is translucent, and stretchy or not. Also mentioned the color of white too. She replied saying that white is little translucent and not obvious one, for grey one is not. I aware that the top is in cotton material and I am fine with that either way. So trust her words and ordered this grey sleeveless top straightaway.

Paid $36.00 plus $1.00 normal postage for this top and I received it within 2 days after made payment. Was excited looking forward to receive it, really. And even thought that it was a big worth buy for this imported unique piece which not available in Singapore.

When I opened the parcel and took out the top came with blue inner singlet together, I was shocked and not what I want and even thought ...... *(lip is sealed.) :((

Quite kinda a little disappointed with this. I could not believe that this top costs $36.00 even material is not cotton and so light mah. Quite pricey for this....... I may said this from my heart.

What she wrote in blogspot to describe the measurement:
Colour: Warm Grey
Size: Suitable for S, M ( Model is 163cm, UK size 8-10 )
Measurement:
Length - 27.5 inches / 70 cm, Chestline - 19.5 inches / 49.5 cm



Therefore, I do love this top as it has versatile and sophisticated style. But....sadly, it is quite too big for me and the material is not very much in cotton as I thought, it is more like a nylon one. Very very....LIGHT just like a piece of paper.

Picture A showed that top is reallyyyyyy little translucent at day and have to wear something inside lor. Picture B showed the same exactly as featured one in the photo blogspot.

Actually it will be toooooooo big for girl who wearing topshop size UK 8-10. I am topshop size UK 10 and it is big gap on my arm hole when trying this once a while. NEVER worn it out. Think it suits the best on girls size UK 12 - 14, just nice size fit on them beautifully.


I did not know why she chose blue inner for this top, should be in white inner lah. And actually I am thinking or want to email her whether can change to other tops or not. Really very clueless of this top which is really translucent. Troublesome to wear one more extra inner singlet. So trying my luck, I checked her website regards of term & condition or exchange policy but found none. Looked like that seller do not accept exchange policy.

What is a unlucky & upset shopping online I had ?

I guess I have no choice and trying out what I can do with it. Since I chose and paid highly pricey for it .... hmhm.... forcing myself to appreciate & love this top for a while, ya. Maybe I wear it at late evening to avoid having inner singlet inside and less translucent, I reckon. Or I give it away to ...within my relatives or others.

Overall, the seller is good and patient. Do visit this website link shown on first picture and take a look to see if you like clothes there or not.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg... poor thing.
so sorry to hear about this..Hard to judge the clothes online before buy it, true enff.

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

*nodding*
ya guess so... sigh... it is okie la

Anonymous said...

top looks nice to me. Never seen it before but seem the material is not right, isnt it ?

Be careful when you purchase items online.

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

indeed even top designs look good but material...*sigh*. I will be careful next time, thankie vivi :))

Anonymous said...

i m interested in this top.. u willing to sell it? if yes, let me know ya.

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

oh my dear, i gave it to my cousin already. Try to contact you if she loses interest in this. Okie for you ?

Anonymous said...

alright.contact me at sharonna88@gmail.com if your cousin agrees to sell it?

~ cAtHeRiNe ~ said...

sharon, taken note of your email. Will let you know. Cheerz