Saturday, September 29, 2007

hearty spread

Today is to mark our sweet memory being together for five years and we talked about the last time and how we met each other and else.. so many things to talk and made fun of each other - only 2 of us.

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and his good friend bought the best food such as crabs from changi village. I did not want to buy birthday cake as last tuesday we had cake at resort so I bought small hearty birthday mini cake for him only.

My hubby did not want to eat there at changi village, just all because of me. In end, his friend and he went there to buy food and bring home to eat together better. And they said they will clean up after eating crabs.


I lovvveeee this spicy crabs very much and even I ate it with bread for few rounds till I little full enough.

Crab black pepper - my hubby's all the time favourite and also spicy crab. But I did not know why I seem did not like eat this. Probably my taste changed during my pregnancy hormones change.

Others - sting ray and spicy oyester. But think they missed out the one popular dish is spicy kongking lor..... For bread, I bought it from four leaves bakery shop.

No comments: