Monday, May 07, 2007

Useful Pregnancy Books

I am not nerd or bookworm who loves to read so much. Just that reading is part of my hobby to kill my boredom either at home or in mrt or bus when travelling to far away from my home.

The first book of City Woman (Author Patricia) is for to read in bus or mrt....I do not want to sit or stand and do nothing. And just to stare at people standing or looking around everywhere in mrt or bus. Weirdo lah, haha....

Those pregnancy books I read mostly at home and I cannot bring them with me along to everywhere. Expensive books lor and I do not want to damage the books. Actually preganacy books meant alot to me and I need to know everything how to look after baby well and watch baby growing well and many interesting comprehensive topics to read.


See those pregnancy books are in good & neat condition and compared to book (City Woman) from library, it got dog ear bite and folded pages too.

This book is highly recommended to every newly pregnant women to read this. Very comprehensive and easy to read. Alot of understanding things to learn. Alot of pictures shown on book. It is pretty expensive but worth buy.
It costs $60.90. Now selling 20% discount off.
Dont miss it out or else you regret, haha....
Somemore it is top selling book now at Times and Border Bookshop outlets.


Picture shown very clear and very detailed comprehensive.
I chose this page because I am soon reaching the second trimester in 2 weeks time.








No comments: