Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Badly Hair Cut Done

Cannot stand too hot and sweating during my 1st trimester pregnancy. I decided to shorten my hair. Must say goodbye to my previous hair. This picture of my long hair is for me to remember...actually I missed my dear long hair I took care for almost a year.

This hairstyle was done prefectly at MirrorTalk Hair Salon at Holiday Plaza, JB. And even I approached the same hairstylist, Stella for the past 2 years till now. That is why I love her professtional hair done. I cannot go JB to get my hair done there and was advised against of going here in my current pregnancy. Sob sob...

I never had my hair cut at salon anywhere in Singapore and was extremely skeptical of local hairstylists. I had 2 bad experiences which I had my hair done at Jean Yip and Jantnex (forget its salon name). Unfortunately, I did not took pictures of 2 hairdone as no digit camera that time.

First one at Jean Yip Salon - I once wanted to have light wavy medium hair (which I pointed model hair clearly explaination to him). This man hairstylist kept nodding say okie, no problem. But he done was very badly on my hair and guess what happened... My hair became very short above my shoulder, looked like a bomb round hair, evey layers cut was badly damaged, especially was the curly wavy badly done. I paid SGD 100 plus for this rubbish hair done and even cried painfully. After 5 days later, I rushed to another salon at Bishan to get hair curly straight down. Worse that I paid another $80 plus for this.

Second one at Jantnex (forget its name) - After a year, my hair straight has grown long which reached my upper waist so I went to this salon to cut my hair to medium and layers and highlights too. This damn aunt hairstylish simply do not understand what she was doing to my hair. Till my hair was cut till at my shoulder and layers not properly cut at details. Highlight was very little applied on my hair. Worse the total price for this ugly hairdone was over $150.

I never forget those encounters and was too frightened to step in every local hair salons. Then before I headed to Pro Trim Hair Studio, I kept asking my hubby is that hair studio hairstylist good or not many times. He been to this few times to cut his hair. I seen this hairstylist few times and done to my hubby's hair before. Then I took deep breathe and asked her whether she could do super job done on my hair after I pointed the picture of hair model at display. She said okie without asking me any details. Dumbfounded enough. Before she cut my hair, I said hold on and told her to have hair done properly.

Look at the photo, I was not happy with this hairdone by her at Pro Trim Hair Studio and quite bad hair cut already and layers are not balance well. :((
Lost confidence in local hair studio 4 times already. :(( : ((

What to do ???
I bought loreal hair wax or moisture to create hair style myself to make it look different. I have no choice to wait another 7 months to go then I go Mirror Talk Salon, JB to save my hair. Heartpain lor...

No comments: