Friday, May 18, 2007

Unforgiving at UOB

Yesterday my dear and I went to UOB @ Tampines Central together after had McDonald breakfast. I could not carry coins to bank alone as it was damn heavy. Then we were queuing up to wait for our turns to counter.

After 15 - 20 minutes, actually I was hoping to have chinese staff to do coins service for me. Unforunately, we approached to this non-chinese staff (woman) at her counter. It is not indian woman. I was not discriminate the race of people okie. I did not mind that non-chinese woman staff to serve us but I simply did not like her little rude attitude like this.

At her counter, I handed over my 300 pieces of $1.00 dollar coins to deposit into my current saving account. When this woman saw this too many coins, she seemed not happy to do or with this. Okie then I did not complain about her but look at her, why she chose to work in bank. Dont expect me not to go UOB then find coffee shops to change coins to dollars.

Actually UOB is far better to do job for coins service because it has coin count machine faster than the uncles or aunties to do count evey coins. Troublesome enough.

At least this woman should be glad to have this job as bank to do various scope of job to serve customers. But she did not put some effort to smile when come to serve customers. We turned around and looked at left and right sides of counters. Noticed other counter staffs looked presentable with nice smile while talking or serving customers. Execpt this woman whom I mentioned earlier.

It was unforgiving happening there. SIGH !!

No comments: