Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First Trimester finally OVER

Relief was that the first trimester 0-12 weeks over finally and now I am on journey of second trimester. I did not like the moments of the first trimester.

During the first trimester, I have to face alot of suffering and bear with this and that. Till I could not take it, I will fret abit somemore. Lucky was that I am not bad-tempered like keep shouting at or throwing things or else. Just endure this as surely there was a hormones changes. And dont have strong craving on foods. Think I am on normal balanced diet but did not suffer any depression. Count myself little lucky.

Only I hate the most : -
gastric pain disturbing me somemore
backpain caused me sleep loss
constipation & heartbun
skin change - more sensitive
nausea disturbance
keep going toilet many times during night time

Used to eat but now I hate to eat: -
broccil
mushroom
fishball
hor fun
egg noddle
mee george
(quite alot)

*not saying I am fussy eater. I didnt know that there is a taste change when come to term of pregnancy as I learnt this from my mother.*

I am looking forward to know my baby gender soon. I will be visitng gynae doctor next week Tuesday at Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre.

No comments: