Saturday, May 26, 2007

SG Beautiful MotherHood


My dear told me to come to this singapore motherhood website and it is also good beginning for mummies to be to come and see the entire interesting forum and cheap baby clothes selling and else.

*I simply love this cute & cheerful baby boy (above the picture).* Like to play with his babyfat cheek and arms.

This site is actually for open to mothers and mothers-to-be to have chance to share any experiences and joys toegther to chat at forum. Still active forum, not to worry. Forum there has alot of topics to bring up and see so many responds from mothers and mothers to be. Some topics / questions asked for some advises or helps such as about -> any clivic mummies here? Plan to have baby 2008 ? and else many.

Not only this forums, I also got to know few mummies-to-be as we are sharing same topics as most of them plan to have baby this year 2007. Guess I am trying to make friends with them so that I can approach them if I happen to have problem one day.

I am still learning so many things on pregnancy well-being and baby stuffs and how to be good parents to baby and how to look after baby and blah. Admit I am little panicky but too impatient for my dear baby to grow well. And hoping for 6 months to be past quickly. ^_^"

A Meeting Place for all Mothers and Mothers-to-be (links below)

- Year 2007 and later Mums

- (2007/11) November MTBs

- Boy/ Girl Pregnancy Symptoms

- Clothing headaches for first time mums-to-be

- Bad experience in KKH for Down Syndrome Test

- Dealing with haemorroids during and after pregnancy

See entire forum:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/578191/578191.html?1179395188


*Anyone who plan to have baby in year of 2008 or onwards are welcome to join and read forums in this Spore Motherhood website.*

No comments: