Friday, May 04, 2007

Those heels I 'm waiting for.....

Those heels I am really crazy about and love to wear them because they are very trendy and more feminine style and easy to wear to match what I am wearing to go out. I still keep them in shoes cupboard in great care condition.

Now is the past 2 months already, I have not wear them yet and got to wait patiently till November 2007. Think pregnant women cannot wear those heels due to height sole may bring any risks like falling or else. Most of times, I have to wear flat shoes or birkenstock slipper.

Found the Taiwan (Black Market) those model wearing the same shoes and same colors of heels which I owned them too....


White color is always my non stop loving because this color is considered cleaniness and good impression when come to wear this with jean and other outfits. excuse me, I am not fashion police catcher.

I wore this red heels for Chinese New year and visited one of my hubby's friend. Then his friend's wife told my hubby that she saw the red heels outside the door and wondered who dared to wear red shoes. So when my hubby and I were about to leave, his wife came to see us off at door and realised I wore them. I said yeah that is my shoes, haha..... She said that she dont dare to wear those daring colors like red or green or yellow. But I still wearing red black and white till now.

Black is the most common color every women wear for many purposes like go working in office or working as salegirls or go schooling or else.... Very easy to match and more versatile.


Those heels are still in my shoes cupboard.... I cannot wait to wear them back again....

See... it is still shiny.... still in great condition taken care by me... haha...





No comments: