Sunday, January 21, 2007

Triple Birthday Gathering

On 15th January 2007, Monday everybody came together at Japanese Authentic Restaurant, Suntect City for dinner & birthday gathering.

My first time I ate there and even never seen those foods before. We got to squeeze together at every detail of small tables to eat & drink & chat.








I combined every photos in one big photo enough.
Lady Boss,
Flare and

Beng's Sweetheart.











All are busy looking at women golf gloves for lady boss.

And even benny was busy teaching & talking to lady boss about the good thing of this golf gloves. No wonder, he wants to go for golf but I have no interest in this sport. Maybe few year times then say lah.





Whoa... so professional...

lady boss displayed her way of being woman golfer. Very ...... COOL.. haha..

*at least that gloves is fit her just nice in her own size after benny and I spent few minutes to choose correct size at world sports outlet for her...*





FInally smile to take photos together. Prefect shoot of this I took after 1-2 times attempt.


My testing on photography is just PASSED, hurray.....

No comments: