Monday, January 15, 2007

Jason & Elaine Wedding on 12th Jan 07

On 12th January 2007 (Friday), Jason and Elaine's beautiful wedding dinner held at Carlton Hotel. On that day was pretty heavy rainy but it did not stop us from attending his wedding dinner.
Been to Carlton Hotel twice times already. First was my previous company, Sito Network (S) Pte Ltd's function gathering.

Here is their sharing wedding photos : -




This is the heavenly wedding frame photo for display at the entrance of ballroom where I found happily to take photo of this....

The white dot was the flashed from my digit camera.





This is the empress ballroom photo taken before the couple came in.



Here is the newly married couple walked into the ballroom and the stuffs (colorful pieces) was flying everywhere and even on them.



Too much colorful stuffs was flying everywhere in entire ballroom and on the guests too....
Kinda difficult to clear up this from hair, gown and else....

This is my worst photo taken and could not take it prefectly as the wedding cake blocked Elaine.
Been attended wedding dinners quite few times so far already. This one was the most remembrance especially when they were on the stage to say meaningful thanks to every guests for coming despite of raining heavily. But this couple still remember their own parents. Jason even thanked to his mother & grandma for looking after him and watched him grow up till now. Also he thanked to elaine's mother too for letting him to marry sweet elaine finally. This was the best speech I ever heard (with interpretion from my dear) on that day.



Elaine wore in rare green color gown and Jason also wore green tie with entire black suit.
I wondered why they liked green color. First time to see bride Elaine wore green wedding dinner gown.






Table 28 - friends together with Elaine and Jason.

Actually all looked at wedding photographer.



Every details of shiny crystal lighting...pretty huge lamp...
All the stuffs colorful stuck inside this.




Me (right side) -
(I am NOT chio bu hunter or fashion police lor) ..
From left hand:
Xiaojun, Yvonne and Helen.

I did not know whose hand appeared like this at left side. Everytime photos about to taken, hands always appeared lor...
Kinda disturbing to see every hand flying everywhere in every photos.
All 3 are same hair fringes trend .....
Xiaojun - more sophisticated style look with 2 combination color outfit.
Yvonne - hair style more suitable on her but not this strip dress. If she wear white or black or blue dress with gold vintage ribbon belt is the best look. My first time see her wearing this.
Helen - retro vintage fashionable type. All Black tube dress with belt and shawl becomes one is definitely make her so "babealicious".
I could not recognise her when she joined table 28 and thought she was someone else. Till my dear told me she is Helen. *...Paiseh !~!*... she is much different from being mary jane plain.



Jason and Elaine with my dear and me taken photos together.










Newly married couple: -
Jason and Elaine Lims










Took few attempts to make till like this...
Finally I shoot this in prefectly...
After that, I took both home.
This is the ending...
Wish Jason and Elaine a bliss wedding
and
have a chubby baby soon...
haha....
I like to see more more cute & chubby babies....

No comments: