Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My DREAM fashion office

Happened to browse international yahoo site or UK yahoo site and saw the beautiful fashion cosy shop cum office...

Simply fell in love with this space & sunshine & sophosticated looks interior designs attracted to me. I kept looking at the both pictures for a month already. Then start to day-dreaming and got to work ... work... work harder and hardest for this. It is not gonna to be so easy for me to success at one step slowly. Patience comes first is a big YES.

To this my dream fashion office: -
I can try to start study all men fashion clothes trend and trying to understand all the theory of fashion culture on various designed clothes of different seasons collection and to see what guys and gals like. Opening of men fashion clothes is very competitive nowsdays. I really like to have both woman & men fashion clothes in my office plus accessories, bags and shoes else.


More classy interior design such as wall and wooden floor. No need to be so complicated design for this entire shop cum office. Brown table and bench which I can invite some people over for next new selection clothes monthly...maybe designer or supplier....
Lowest table at centre is for every detail of accessories or bags to display to every single of customers' sight on them is very important.


This side is for men collection and the other side will be women collection....
More individual collection to be prefectly displayed openly.
I am not going to make it like messy during SALE period such as Zara and Mango always have 50% - 80% off SALE every June and December.

No comments: