Thursday, January 11, 2007

Part C - Chio Bu & Couple Albums

Here is another part c - chio bu & couple albums on that day together.... some are great good photos taken.. I was super crazy on that day and liked to take pictures of everybody such as friends group, couples and chio bu included benny and terry together (just like a huge family)....



COUPLE ALBUM 07 @ COUPLE ALBUM 07 @ COUPLE ALBUM 07




Prefect Smile Couple

My god...he has right dimple and his wife has a cute chubby face...

Good investment to have cute handsome / pretty chubby baby kids... haha..





Cute Happy Couple

They laughted at each other and tried their best to give me a best candid shoot.

they did it finally.... hurray...




Poor thing for beng as his cheek was pinched sweetly by his girl...

Shy *red cheeks* couple






Mature Looking couple

They liked this way to have photo taken at table end.
Prefect shoot.






Victory happy couple

Both using same V sign and smile together.

Hope she allows him join ManHunt competition 2007.




SUPER sweet funny couple

Newly married last year, december 2006.




Photogenic Look Couple

Both must be 100% affinitied bondly with love rings on their left hands

Nice candid shoot taken...






Joy Married Couple

They are going to be parenthood soon and his wife is now pregnant with twins.













FRIEND COUPLE ALBUM 07


S..U..P..E..R Funny friend photo

They are not couple...
Just wanted them acting as one couple for me to take photo...

They do not mind but look at them...are they sister and brother??










CHIO BU PHOTOS ALBUMS 07 @ CHIO BU PHOTOS ALBUM 07




Super mum-to be (Albert's wife)

she is going to be mum-to-be of twins.. super ...

Looking forward to her twins born soon..








Babes Kissable Photogenic

Those 2 girls are really like to take every candid photos of themselves together

Liked this photo.









Flare's wife....

I only remember her as "rainbow" as she is so innocent & gentle looks to me.

She is quite shy when chat with me thru handphone. *sweating*.....Poor me.. I really do not know how to make her less shy....

help me....!~! : ((






SOH's wife, Helen...

Just met her on that day and failed to get a chance chat with her. But one day is a MUST TRY chat with her...

she is a nice person and glad to have met her.










*Victory to princess world....*

Fair Princess of Benson's girlfriend

Admit to say that she is more fairer than me.
Kowtow to her... Shall I hand over my princess tiara to her, ah? hah





Nurse girlfriend of beng

I cannot remember whose hand appeared behind her head....

Think she is quite shy to digit camera and I finally got her to act as cute expression like this. She wanted this way.





Xiaojun

she is easy-going and can chat everything under the sun or evening or night ..haha.. but always a comic books lover.













Lady Boss


(benny always said "lady boss" to me), till now I still remember her as in term of lady boss....

No comments: