Monday, October 30, 2006

November - what to plan ????

Good bye to October 2006..
Wonder how much I hate the time seem fly very faster than my eyes to see....

For example:
When I started to do some work at about 11am, alot of idotic works required alot of my times & strength.. then still doing it while I noticed that very strongly light in my room till the light become darker.. thought rainy is coming soon..

Did not notice the timing when I was working.. Mostly I am more engrossed with my work which is my own passion to chase till now...

After I successfully done half of my work, I was shocked to see time is about 6++pm. Jumped out of my seat, rushed to home & kitchen to prepare dinner cook for my dear...

Now I am looking at the calendar of November 2006... it is more tough than what I think... Kinda stressing now... gotta to learn stress & anger management.

Gotta to deal with my own time management to spilt plannings on work, hang with my friends, date with my dear, run training, others stuffs..

No choice to squeeze my timing to start run training becoz of my coming Standard Chartered Marathon women 10km in December 2006. Time will comes very very........SOON.. cannot afford to lose time. Probably give up some to focus on run training... OMG!~! ^_^"

No comments: