Saturday, October 21, 2006

Seductive Photos - Yamanba

Happening found the latest new fashion photos of Yamanba at Taiwan Auction where I was looking at...Then saw the photos which is something more seductive looks caught my eyes... I knew that is the new brand of seller..just knew recently only.

Most photos in Taiwan Auction are not very much impressive like those photos and this model of this looked like more suitable to the image of clothes (Winter Season Collection). Unlike the other models of different brand sellers are too sweet and some are princess style looks are not up to my standards.

Too much seductive photos did not mark my idea to do my clothes online selling....it is partly not good idea to follow this method of taking photography.... But truly appreciate & attracted this photos much.




No comments: