Friday, October 13, 2006

Thumb Up for Tony Lim at PSS 2

On 8th October 2006, PSS 2 (Project Super Star 2) held at Suntec City, Tropical Artium from 1.00pm to 7.30pm (approx).

I put few photos here as on that day, i took photos more than 40 already. So I selected few logical photos which I could make some creative writing here.

Finally, I found this picture of Tony's small supportive fans & friends & even his own colleagues like Darrel, QianYu, Vincent, Benny & me, Phili & his girl.

Look at the left side of picture, does this picture of guy looks like singer, Jay Chou.. but actually this guy is Huang Shiyu.

I am biggest fan of Jay Chou since then.




I went up to second floor with my dear to take entire look at down, but not only those fans. I just wanted to take picture of 40 male cum female contestants.

Some contestants were not on seat.


Did not know where contestants went to... Could not say that they went home at half way.. abit crazy lor.





Just want to test my photography skill for this photos.


Not very candid or creative photo taking. I could not take longer times to take photos at 2nd floor as too many people who were so so KIASU to grab some spaces to stand & watch them.

So sianz..... :((






This was the second photo I took picture of him (Tony Lim) when I arrived there at Sunect City.

The first photo I moved all the photos into PSS 2 file with my dear now.

hmhm... Rather to say one line that it is Channel U's biggest loss for not giving him a chance to make it to Top 12 male conestants.

At least, he had shown some smart & heavenly color suit to walk up stage to sing.

Unlike other male singers who came up with such as like wearing army boots, "christmas tree" overdose accessories on his suit, towel over his head....you will know who are they in my next few days later in my blog.... It is damn funny to know / hear this.



Went to central view of this entire audition and finally grab the chance to take photo of him.


Too bad, you were not there to watch him on stage.

I hate the mirc Tony holding as I could not hear him singing or hear his voice. Think mirc probably had abit problem but it was over. Could not say anything now.





This is the "slanted" testing photo taking to see if it is good effect or not...

It was the last picture when he finished singing his song before the judges began to comment about him.









Hey.. Guess where I got this picture from ????


haha.. actually I took photo of this picture was from the big television which was in front of me.

More clearer photo, right...







SuperStar Idol Runner up. Kelly Poon who looked more glamour & prettier than last year.


Somemore, she will be leaving tiny hometown country to either Beijing or Taiwan to expand her music career there. better what..

Singapore is small, there is no possible way to expand career here especially only singing.






Champion SuperStar, Kelvin Tan Wei Lian looked smart in his attire appearance gave me so much surprise & impressive.


After a year, more and more people had shown him respects & supports constantly. And even they came to listen his singing songs at Suntec City.

I did not like to say that he is handicapped or blind then people will show him some sympathies. Look at him, he is 100% prefect man looks to me. Just that he is gift with vocal voice which he can sing well. Even my mother likes his songs and told me that he is handsome in television. Not only my mother, my little nephew also heard his song singing in television before. And I saw his little body shaking while watching kelvin singing. See Kelvin is going to China to further his music career there.


Learnt that it was Tony's 2nd times join PPS 2. No wonder he looked everything prefect but the judges commented him in such a thing... good thing I have forgetten this.

Even he could not make it to Top 12 Male Contestants but he was brave enough to show smile. He is far better than the other male singers who got single tear drops or showed sulk sad faces.

Give huge THUMB UP for Tony Lim as he had done his best on that day. There is no short cut or end path of dreaming to become singer.. Need more perserverance & patience & practice singing will earn him many opportunties to grab.

Good Luck to you, Tony. Many of us will support him in future events. :))

No comments: