Monday, April 23, 2007

What is a CLOSE GAP escape ??

Yesterday was the Grand Final "Live" of Miss Singapore Universe 2007 and big game of EPL - NEWCASTLE VS CHELSEA. I chose to watch EPL instead as I expected chelsea to lose this match or draw because of disappointment game between Man Utd and Boro ended up draw 1 - 1.

No idea what went wrong with MAN UTD? No fighting spirit to score more shown at Old Trafford. Man Utd defence crisis is getting worse and weaker already. 6 players are on injury list and no doubt of any sign of good news of them. I really hope MAN UTD to win the remaining 3 - 4 left matches to chase the title smoothly.

After the first half of newcastle and chelsea, I changed the channel quickly to catch who was in Top 10 and Top 5. After that, I watched EPL again with my dear. Yeah, we were very anxiously and made sure newcastle must blocked chelsea from scoring in.

Then it delivered a relief sign that Chelsea showed the disappointed reaction after 90 + 4 extra mins ended up with goalless draw. grin.....

I finally caught to watch the show and seen all the 18 finalists on stage. I never expected this MSU 07 Jessica Tan was the winner of MSU 2007 despite of her height only 167cm. At first all the way, I only pinned hope on MSU 01 Christabel Campbell to be the one winner as she is young only 19, tallest 178cm and look good enough to respresent Singapore for Miss Universe 2007 in Mexico City.

Look back to MSU 2004 winner crown, Sandy Chua was only 19 years old. Now she is homemaker and waiting for first child arrive in August 2007. No wonder, have not heard anything about her since then.

Back then from MSU 2003 to 2006, I did not have a chance to watch as I thought it would be a little waste of my time to watch MSU. So only I could read anything about MSU 2003 - 2007 thru 8-days magazines. Guess I m just abit ignorant about MSU thingy.

Go and see this MSU Link:
http://msu2007.com.sg/

No comments: