Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bad Customer Services

Yesterday 18th April 2007, I accompanied my dear to Ang Mo Kio Hub where he supposed to meet his client there. I was told that AMK Hub has alot of shops selling fashion clothes and also alot of food outlets to choose. So I decided to take a look there.

I would say that AMK Hub is far better than one at Toa Payoh Air Con Interchange as AMK Hub has many shops such as almost the same as at Far East Plaza. But the clothes there at AMK is not very latest trend and prices of clothes are quite expensive. Not much people there. At TPY, all shops are not much appealing to me and that is why I hardly go there (like once every 3 months on).

Then we went up to Food Court for our lunch time and at same time, my dear was busy talking to his client. Good thing was that his client was super friendly and I managed to catch 10 - 15 mins sms chat with her face to face. After that, I decided to take a walk around shops downstairs.

I wont name the two shops whose salegirls are super bad at customer service I encountered was the worst more than those one at far east plaza. And it was my first time visit there and yet they gave me very very bad impression. I was extrememly disappointed and decided not to buy dress and skirt from those 2 shops. I will say that salesgirl at shops are worse than those sellers of yahoo auction / ebay.

Cases:

1) one small shop selling alot of women clothes and the young salegirl is quite pretty but behaves very arrogant. She stood very stiff near her cashier counter and did not bother to approach customers who are looking at clothes to browse before decide to buy or not. I saw one girl was trying the chiffon skirt and poor girl asked salegirl for help.

Guess what happened?

This salegirl only took the ugly skirt for her to try even this designed skirt could not suitable her. Bad taste choice of this salegirl chose for her. Only this poor girl's friend came to help her to choose. Till they could not take it with this salegirl's bad attitude and they decided to leave and wont buy anything. So I took my turn to try this chiffon skirt. Then look at this salegirls didnt bother to ask me to try this at dressing room and pretended she did not see me busy choosing one of 2 skirts I wanted to buy. What to do ? Best is dont buy skirt from her who has nasty attitude towards customers.


2) my last visit was the shop which selling both baby and women clothes. I saw the floral colorful dress in the display and I really liked this dress. Actually I know this dress comes from which country as I know this manufacture company somemore. So nevermind about this. I came in this shop and found few nice dresses to try. Then guess what young salegirl doing ?

She was sitting and shaking legs at the counter and didnt bother to stand up when I came in the shop. I was looking at few dresses to try, this salesgirl didnt approach me to ask if I need help or else. Then in end I took my turn to ask her whether can try this dress. She still was sitting there and nodded her head saying can try. What is this attitude of her?

After I tried the dress and came out from dressing room, I saw this salegirl suddenly came out and pretended to be hardworking when the boss came in. So good acting this young salegirl has this kind of bad attitude. So I asked the salegirl that I wanted this flora dress at display, she asked the boss. Werid???? So in end I dont buy this dress from hyprocite salegirl. Poor boss for being blind to hire her as salesgirl.

I am still avid shopper at yahoo auction & ebay and seen much difference from online seller to shop salegirls. None of online seller has nasty or poor attitude as at customer services I encountered before. Somemore I am seller online too and polish up myself to be practical as good customer service.

I will never go AMK HUB ever again to buy clothes from shops there. Even I left AMK Hub with my dear after walking around 2 hours.




No comments: