Saturday, April 14, 2007

Horror Symptoms I Faced

Was bored to very very upset at home and I could not go out alone at this early stage of pregnancy as I sometimes get very bad dizzy or feeling abnormal pain or backpain and nausea. Admit to say that I really hate those horror feeling which I have to deal with it bravely to move on.

I used to think that mothers-to-be or pregnant women will not feel those irrirating feeling or any pregnancy symptoms. I realised that I was wrong especially when I was just one month pregnancy, I got backpain constantly, lose some appetites, often get very "wind" vomite feeling and tired very very fast to make me lose my own interest which I used to be. It is very sad encounter for me to bear this and that.

Then now is past 2nd month pregnancy stage, I tried to pull myself through and my hubby kept saying be patient and 9-10 months will be past very very fast. I keep nodding to say "yes" all the time but to me, I am really frightend of being put on weight so much and even stretch marks on my belly. Also I have to buy new maternity clothes, alamak..... real headache to me when come to think this...

I do not know if will all stretch marks DISAPPEAR after I give birth ......... help me....

After barely 2 months, I am trying very very hard not to think much of this and that unnecessarily. What to do ? Just put on huge smile and be stay happy for a new baby's sake. Also I want those horror pain to disappear from me - I do not want to have this BackPain, "wind" vomite feeling or get tired very fast within every 15 - 30 mins. *tap on my forehead* Just close my eyes will do and let time fly very fast in no time soon is even better for me.

Was told that I should rest more at home but I could not shut my eyes well especially at afternoon. So sometimes at afternoon, I just watch television or reading books / magazines or surf internet to read site such as singapore motherhood or catch a look at korea website to make myself feel less pain suffering, ya.

This picture of the latest Blue Leather Tote Bag Made in Korea that caught my sight very deeply. Yeah I do love this designed bag of Korea which is far better than those branded bags. I do not know why I started to appreciate those fashion eletric blue color. I cannot say because of fashion trend color. It is my own individual thought.

But please bear a tiny mind that exchange rate in Korea is quite expensive compare to those bags selling at Far East Plaza or Bugis Village. This blue leathe tote bag costs in korea dollars : - Won 89,000. But my own opinion that it is worth to have this bag to be carried thoughtout the seasons or can carry for more than 2 years till bag is worn out.



Inside this bag has leopard layer protection and it has a few compartments to be put for hp or keys blah blah..... Tote bag is more roomy and space for my baby stuffs (milk bottles and wet tissue and nappies and else) inside bag in case I bring baby out. Worth thought.... :))
Actually when I see this bag, it makes me alittle happy and I forget about the pain for 2 - 4 days already. Then I can move around and visit mother's home in yishun to play with my darling nephew and niece.


No comments: