Saturday, April 28, 2007

Miracle Game I watched

Today was the biggest exciting and painful feeling to watch the best 2 teams Man Utd and Chelsea. My dear and I chose to watch Man Utd played with Everton today and before the first half time, Man Utd played very badly and was conceded one goal in. MU played so many games without resting due to major fixtures such as European Championship Semi Final and FA Cup and EPL too.

Seen the result between Chelsea and Bolton came with draw 2 - 2 was the little disguise lucky to let Man Utd remains top in EPL to chase the title soon by 3 remaining fixtures to go. Sir Alex was behaving very funny and act like "grandfather" to every MU players on field when 4 goals winning in. Surprised to see the newest player like Eagle, yet he scored in one.

I admitted to say that Everton played very well and even tried very hard to stop MU from scoring in but to be fair that Everton had got 2 goals in which resulted in MU 4 - Everton 2. Same for Bolton who played against Chelsea but delivered the best news to know that Blue earned only one point.

I am still support to Man Utd since 1994. Unbelieveable isnt it ?? In fact, it is the true. Even I remember the old players of MU, like Eric Cantona, Lee Sharpe, Roy Keane, Peter Sch, Boston, Ruud, Yorke and many more..... who deserved to be remember by the people who suppot MU all the way.

Now I really hope MU to win the EPL championship 2006/07 title, FA cup and European Champion to repeat the memorable history of treble winner 1999. So that I will buy the authentic Man Utd kids jersery for my newborn baby which will be due in November 2007. Exciting ????



No comments: